zaterdag, december 15, 2007

Day 14+15 of Christmas

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yep we do, we usually unwrap gifts on Christmas Eve as we buy each other fun stuff and a lot as well and we don't want our family to feel awkward about it that we only buy them 1 gift each. So on 25th and 26th we give them their presents before the Christmas meal

Is there a special ornament or Christmas decoration that you wouldn't feel like Christmas without?
Oh definately our Christmastree and lights! Oh and candles, well just any Christmasdeco I think! I love them! I won't get them down before January 15th and the lights around our windows probably even later! It's so cozy and fun!

Tomorrow I will post a sneak of my weddingdress! Some of you asked for it and I will grant you your wish ;-) It's so pretty!!! I know some people will be surprised! Love it!
No pics today sorry! Just lazy and not feeling all that well today!
xoxo

Geen opmerkingen: