dinsdag, december 04, 2007

25 days of christmas

I just read on a blog about 25 days of christmas and as I am really in a christmasmood at the moment, I really wanted to jump on that wagon too! But it's already the 4th day of christmas so I have some catching up to do!!! Here we go!!!!

Day 1: Colored lights or white lights on your house or not at all?

Well I love those white little bright lights, and that's the only one we have, but sometimes colored ones are soooo sweet too!


Day 2:Hot chocolate or Egg Nog?
Definately Hot Chocolate as I have never had Egg Nog! And as far as I know it contains alcohol and I don't take that very well hehe


Day 3: What's your favorite holiday dish?
a tough one! I love turkey with and orange sauce, lots of different veggies, and ofcourse a lovely big dessert!


Day 4:Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree?
Well I really have painfull fingers after all that wrapping so I think he only sits them under the tree ;-).

Geen opmerkingen: