zaterdag, februari 24, 2007

Weekend!

I always love it when it's weekend! I don't know why that is but I just do.
I have no plans actually, just relax and probably scrap some. I finished 2 lo's again the last 2 days!
This one is an Elsie Challenge #7; artistic photo; I also posted it on The Pink Donut as a challenge of week 8; show a lo where you could really use a Cricut! Well practically all my lo's could use that! I always print them from word and cut the letters out by hand but it isn't nearly as pretty as it would be cut by such a great machine!

This one I finished yesterday. I am still using old paper, here's Rusty Pickle and Fancy pants mixed together. Dreaming of all fun new papers that are coming up like Elsie's line?

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Mooie lootjes weer Angela en je bent niet de enige die droomt van de Elsielijn;)

Anoniem zei

Vergeet ik mijn naam weer:w groetjes, Carla