zaterdag, februari 03, 2007

new lo's

Hi everyone,
it's weekend and I feel great! Finally had a very good night sleep and I feel reborn! Ok that's a bit much but you'll get what I mean right?
The last few days I have been scrapping again and made some very fun lo's, well at least I had fun making them. They are a bit revealing to me. I have been making some lo's that were soulsearching to me but I liked doing it and will continue doing it as well! What do you think of these lo's?
xxx

I love his funny laugh and his sweet face!!

There's a whole story behind this picture, hidden journalling about why I feel misunderstood.

This one is an old picture, I guess about 6 or 7 years ago!

This last one is such a dorky picture but I love it! So I really had to scrap it!
xoxo
have a great weekend!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Wat een geweldige lo's Angela, je gaat lekker en je begrijpt wel dat de aagjes wel heel nieuwsgierig zijn naar waarom jij je misunderstood voelde op die foto:ppppp
groetjes, Carla

FauveDesign zei

Super lo's,ik vind vooral dat doodling papier zooo mooi!