maandag, februari 12, 2007

book is finished

hi girls,
My mini album about my cat Browny is finished. It has been a struggle at times and very emotional as well but I finished it and I am very pleased with most of the pages.
It would mean the world to me if you would take the time to walk through all of the pages here . I hope you like them as much as I do.
Here are a few peaks.





Some of the layouts are scraplifts from other layouts, some of them are my interpretation of some of Elsie's sketches and some are original (the ones I like least!)
My next project? Well I bought this cute little album in a box for cats of 16x21 cm. I will start making catlo's for that one now. I ordered some new paper from Creamotion and Basic Grey today and hope it will soon be delivered oh and a whole lot of Bazzill (especially bling bling!) and cute little alphabetic stamps. Really looking forward to that!
xoxo

8 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hoi,

Wat ziet dat er ontzettend leuk uit zeg ook die kleuren combi zo, ik vindt het helemaal top!

Groetjes Reginne

Anoniem zei

Ik vind het zo schattig en ook zo triest ik had liever nog gezien dat het een 30x30 album was geweest ...dan had hij niet zo jong overleden :(

Angela zei

thnx it means a lot to me!
xoxo

corinne5 zei

ziet er heel leuk uit, ben gek op mini-boekjes!

corinnexxx

Anoniem zei

Wat een geweldig boekje Angela, wel triest dat browny maar zo kort geleefd heeft. Ik hoop dat het tot de verwerking heeft bijgedragen voor je.
groetjes Carla

Evelien zei

Mooi album. Gaaf handschrift ook! Goede manier om het een plekje te geven...
Ik vind die 'banner'(of hoe noem je dat) helemaal bovenaan je blog echt geweldig! Hoe doe je dat? Ik heb zelf al wat zitten klooien, maar ik krijg het niet voor elkaar!

sblogspot zei

Gorgeous LO's

Anoniem zei

Heel mooi gedaan, zo heb je een fijne herinnering aan Browny.