zondag, februari 25, 2007

Rainy Days are Made for Scrapping!

Good sunday to all!
A good day? Today? While it's raining like crazy all day? My answer: YES IT IS!!!!
Why? Well I have been scrapping all day and made 2 lo's. One idea I came up with because it is so grey and sad outside while it should be sunny, and flowers should be blooming, it should be spring-ish! But I got a little bit of spring in my own house!



This one is an engagement photo of my grandparents. They are both not with us anymore unfortunately but I LOVE this photo and just had to scrap it once. It was the first time I used heritage pics but I liked it a lot though.

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Het was idd een heerlijk scrapweertje, helaas ben ik er zelf niet aan toe gekomen:( Je lo's zijn weer erg mooi, lekker lenteachtig en die van je grootouders is echt super;)
groetjes, Carla

Anoniem zei

Jeetje wat een mooie dingen heb je gemaakt! en ik zag een zalig pak papier voorbij komen
ik heb ook een soort van scrappersblock en dus neem ik sketches het werkt wel :)

claud zei

Mooi Blog! Ik heb er een sinds gisteren, en kijk nu een beetje rond. Grappig om iemand uit Nederland tegen te komen.