woensdag, februari 14, 2007

Valentinesday

First of all I want to wish everyone a very happy Valentinesday! A very lovely day to think extra about your lovedones, well that's my opinion! For the last 3 year I have been doing a lot for Valentinesday and Igor hasn't because we couldn't afford it or for whatever reason. He always felt a bit guilty about that. So this year I didn't do much about it because I didn't want him to feel awkward about anything. I really didn't expect him to even remember this Loving day! Well...... HE DID!!!!! This morning I found a lovely note on our table which I think was sooooo sweet! And then he came home with this:



Ok the picture isn''t all that good but it's dark already so tomorrow I will make new ones. I feel another LO comming up!

I just love multicolored roses! So he did a great job! It was so heavy, it must be 50 or more roses! So sweet! I was really emotional about it! Can you imagine?
Have a great night, sleep well!
xxx

Geen opmerkingen: