zondag, februari 11, 2007

new look

hi all,
had a nice weekend? I had a very quiet weekend with no obligations what so ever!
I scrapped a lot but also had a great time cleaning the house big time! It all smells so great now!

Today I wanted to try a new look on my blog, but it took me so much time! It's not what I had in mind but now at least I know how everything works! I choose an old Basic Grey paper as my button filler and I will make ones when the new lines are in!
I loved doing it though! So probably very soon my blog will change again!

I almost finished my mini album (see previous post) and it was a lot of work, as well as emotional, but it was a good thing! I love how it turned out. I will make some pics tomorrow as it is too dark now. I wish you all a very good night!
Love 'n hugs
angela

Geen opmerkingen: