donderdag, februari 15, 2007

Look what I got!

My order from the scrapstore came in today at 4.30 pm! I am so happy with all the new paper from Basic Grey and Crea Motion! Love it! I also ordered Bazzill and Dabbers, fibers and glue Oh and this cute stamp alphabet. I am happy!!!




I am sure that in the near future (I mean within 2 months) there will be a whole lot more! Which is ok because I saved money, It's my birhtday soon and I am almost out of paper and I wanted to clean it all up!
Off scrapping now!
xxx

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hey these are amazing....and thanks for sharing with us....and hey you can also visit my blog on Birthdays Greeting Cards and check out all the cool stuff i've posted there!!!

Anoniem zei

Ziet er super uit allemaal Angela, veel plezier ermee;)
groetjes, Carla