zaterdag, april 19, 2008

TDX#5 and new stuff

HI!!!
Well I finally finished something I can show again! This is my lo for the TDX #5! It seems very simple but it was a whole lot of work!! I'll explain! This is the total LO (sorry for the bad pic and lightning).
The haiku says: life is beautiful,
and generous to us all,

if we let it be!

Well that was about it for now, I am going to make another lo today I think!

yesterday I went down town to buy some stuff we needed and couldn't help myself. I just had to go inside the local craft store. I behaved! I did! See what I bought! The blue/black paper is with felt print! love it! It will be on the outside cover of an album I am making.

Oh and new baby bunnies were born last thursday afternoon! She had 6 but one was still-born. I am so looking forward to cuddling them again! Mommy showed them to me today! She's the cutest ever! Ok I made sure she can't escape from her space no more cuz I don't want her to have babies again so soon!
Bye for now!
xxx

I first of all mixed ranger perfect pearls with water in a minimister and sprayed the sheet with it (as you can see on this pic)
I sprayed the other sheets with glimmer mist (green and chocolate) and distressed them with ranger/tim holtz distress ink. I placed dots of tulip glitter on the edge of the journalingspot and made it look like it was torn out. I made the edge of the pic shimmer with stickles. I also stamped some doodles on the pic to fill up the empty spaces that I didn't like!
I placed flowers and made hearts with stickles too, distressed the card as well and made a border with hotfix and rhinestones. I stamped text (upper left) as a background and stamped the title "my first baby bunnys" and embossed them with glitter clear embossing powder.
Wow a lot of work he for a simple lo? I was surprised it took me that long to finish it!

3 opmerkingen:

Jen Martakis zei

I love bunnies!!! Your layout is just absolutely gorgeous and very much worth all the time you spent on it. :)

Hilde Janbroers zei

can't wait to see a pic of your new baby bunnies! Love the layout too!!

Jackie zei

ooo, die Layout vind ik echt super mooi !!!