donderdag, maart 20, 2008

no scrapping but ...

I did a lot of drawing though! How come? Well on Bag of Memories messageboard someone left a link to this wonderfull suziblutube and I watched all of here vlogs in just 2 days! I loved it sooo much! For those who don't know; she's an artist using mixed media and very lovely characters and she makes hilarious, funny, creative, inspiring video's. So she also got me started on this! So I wanted to give it a try, but first I wanted to come up with a character myself. I love fairies and angels so I thought let's get started with drawing and sketching and all. So I got my spiral notebook and started sketching and this is what I came up with: Ok it's far from perfect but it's a start! I used many different kinds of products like normal pencils, karisma pencils, pigment powders and perfect pearls but you can't see those on this scan though. So I am happy with this so far. I will draw and try to perfect this even more!

Oh Igor has 4 days off now! LoVe it! We're going shopping for a new couch tomorrow!
Today I shopped as well, got new pants and shirt, bought some easter presents, and some yummy food for the next couple of days! Hopefully tomorrow we'll have time left to visit the art supplies store too. Can't wait to get my hands on some good stuff! Well bye for now!
Happy easter!
xxx

Geen opmerkingen: