dinsdag, juli 31, 2007

This morning....

is all about household. Yaiks not my favorite thing but well it needs to be done every now and then. I did some groceryshopping, made some indonesian food already for tonight and washed the windows, now I am going to try to clean out my scraproom!!! Well it is already tidied up (for as long as it takes) and I will actually go and do the cleaning now, but I will leave you with something I made last night....

Another spread, this time about an ordinary day in my life. I am so in love with this paper, I really didn't expect me loving this BG infuse! I wanted to try a new scrapstyle, vintage and romantic and it worked out well I think. I am almost through this great paper now.

3 opmerkingen:

Veerle zei

Je maakt erg mooie dingen met dat papier! Je nieuwe stijl is geslaagd! ;-)

majootje (marjolein) zei

WAUW! Je hebt echt een hele nieuwe stijl van scrappen ontdekt en ik vind het geweldig!

Meer BG Infuse voor Ansje!

Marieke Vermeulen zei

It's looking very good!

xxxMarieke