vrijdag, juli 20, 2007

2 times simple

and 1 time LOVE!!! Ok let me explain. I made 2 simple lo's, not really my style but loved it anyway! I wanted to try something different.
1 time love is a lo I made for my BOM about my big love Igor!!!
Behind his picture there's a huge journalling about why I love him!

Wanna see an inspiring and colorful blog? Check out Marieke's weblog! It was so freakin' inspiring to me today!!! I am surely will make something that colorful in near future! Now I am busy working on my BOM, thinking about ideas, how to process them, Actually my mind is overflowing with ideas and inspiration so I am gonna get myself a pen and paper and make a little place in the cornor of my couch and write them all down with a cup of red tea/rooibos! Bye bye for now!



5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

wow, je gaat als een speer! gaaf!

Anoniem zei

Geweldig liefie zijn je lootjes weer! Je gaat lekker he ;)

xxx

Anoniem zei

I like very much!!

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anoniem zei

Leuk!! Ik vind vooral dragon fly echt super gaaf gedaan!

Anoniem zei

Hey,
Ik heb al een tijdje niet meer op je blog (en alle andere scrapblogs) gekeken, maar je hebt weer super leuke dingen gemaakt zeg!!