zondag, juni 21, 2009

some scrapping done!!

Hi!!
Wow I amazed myself the last few days... why? Well I actually got some scrapping done!
First of all this lo, I scraplifted it as I loved it so much. It's for our little girl and her name is on it as well underneath the 2 white stripes but I didn't want to spill the beans just yet ;-)


Then today our kittens will be brought over by Cris en Ben. Just about 1 hour from now and I wanted to thank them for everything so far as they have been really kind and friendly. We also need to pay ofcourse (the last bit) but I hate that moment, just so cold to hand over the money while it's about kittens! So I decided to make it fun! I made this card to put the money in. The card will be in an envelope and in the lid of a box of chocolates!

And here's the box of chocolates, very simple yet cute I think. It says "thank you" in Dutch on the lid.


The baby is still in my belly, I think she likes it way too much in there! Nice and cosy and warm and provided with food and everything! Ok officially I still have 10 days to go. If all goes well I will have a check up tomorrow again!.
Now I am off waiting for our kittenbabies and ofcourse I will show pics soon!!! Any name suggestions are still welcome!

5 opmerkingen:

Rita Barakat zei

Angela - the lo and the box are beautiful! Just checking in to see if you had your baby yet and that you are doing well! Glad to see you got to scrap!

Rita Barakat zei

Angela - the lo and the box are beautiful! Just checking in to see if you had your baby yet and that you are doing well! Glad to see you got to scrap!

Céline zei

Heel erg leuk om op zo'n manier zo iets onpersoonlijks als geld geven te verpakken!
Ben nog steeds aan het denken wat voor naam de kleine meid krijgt, ben zo benieuwd!
Groetjes Céline

ps voor 4 juli bevallen hè, dan ga ik met vakantie, hahaha

natacha zei

wow angela
wat heb jij mooie dingen gemaakt
mooi papier en een heel mooi letter type heb je gebruikt
groetjes natacha xx

Rachel zei

I was checking too! So excited for you - hang in there. Will she be a RENEWAL baby, or a ____ baby (July kit...). We'll all stay tuned!