zaterdag, september 15, 2007

Order-update!!

Hi all,
Well holiday is coming to an end and I really DON'T like it! We had a great 3 weeks together and did a lot of fun stuff and I pushed a lot of my own boundries which is great!!! I am sad that Igor has to work again this monday and I am home alone again. But I am already looking forward to christmas as he will have another 2 weeks of again!
Yesterday my huge order came in which I am really happy with! The new MME came in! And ofcouse lace and ribbon, chipboard letters and christmas figures. Love them, well let pics talk for themselves! (click on them to enlarge)








Another update will follow soon!
xxx

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Wat een super geweldig pakket heb jij gisteren binnen gekregen Angela, ik ben helemaal verliefd op de spullen van MME.
Gisteren ging ik speciaal naar de beurs om het te kopen had Chantal het niet mee:ww gelukkig had Scrapbookdepot wel het een en ander mee dus ik heb nog wel wat kunnen scoren;)
groetjes, Carla

Marsha zei

zo dat zijn behoorlijk veel nieuwe spullen ! ziet er superleuk uit in ieder geval, veel plezier ermee !