woensdag, september 05, 2007

Online crop

Hello!!!
Time really flies! It's already wednesday 2 pm!!

Yesterday evening we had an online crop again at a messageboard and this was the first one I actually participated in! The other ones I made afterwards. I loved the sketch and loved how it turned out as well.
I used Basic Grey Mellow which I found hard to use but I wanted to make a manly lo of Igor so I had to choose something else than pink or purple (cause that aint very manly now is it?) This is how it turned out:


Now I am working on a lo about me again (how selfish) with an old Basic Grey sheet of paper. I am kind of wanting to use my old paper as loads of new stuff is coming out this month and next! So looking forwards to the new MME!!!
I also scrapped some more cards with leftovers! So glad I didn't throw them away!
What are you up to now?
xxx

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

YES indeed, your layout did turn-out very well!!

xxxMarieke

Fauve Design zei

It looks great!ove the autumn colors!

Anoniem zei

hij is super!!!!!!!!!!

Marsha zei

wat een mooie lo heb je gemaakt ! en het papier past er precies goed bij !