dinsdag, januari 16, 2007

It's back!

Yesterday I made 4 lo's and today I made another one! I have got a lot of photo's that needed to be processed so I made a stack and started on top with the cat pics. The first 4 I did in 8x8" and the fifth one is in 12x12" size. I also want to use all of the catpaper I have and probably won't buy any new one (unless they are way too cute ofcourse!). Still can't finish the christmasjournal but that's ok, I have been working on it way too long in just a couple of days so I will leave it for now and maybe later on I will finish it.
My financial situation isn't all that at the moment, I am not sure if I will get payed by my boss end of February, long story actually so I will leave it at this. What I was trying to say is that I probably won't be able to buy any scrapbooksupplies in a long while, too bad so I will have to do with what I have!
xoxo
angela

Geen opmerkingen: