maandag, mei 04, 2009

Photoshoot

So the happy days are over again! Well at least for this week ;-) Igor had a very long weekend due to holidays here in Holland and I soooo love it having him around! We did a lot of fun stuff again like work the vegpatch, our own backyard, the pond an waterfalls are working again, we went shopping at Ikea for the baby and bought a lovely bed, hung up the last things and now the nursery is totally ready!!!

Yesterday we had a photoshoot, here in our own home with Femke and we felt right at home with her so I think there will be some nice pics, it will take about 10 days for her to get them ready! Can't wait!

Then we will probably have a new addition to the family soon! This sunday we will visit a cattery for Sphynx cats! It's a dream of ours and we would LOVE to have one added to the cat family!! We can choose between a male of female and they both look so pretty and their characters are both fun too! Either one of them will fit just right in!!! So we'll go and see them and find out which one chooses us! They are a little over 7 weeks then.

This week I need to get the check up again on the baby ánd we'll have an intake for the nurse that will help us the first week (kraamzorg) which is uncommon in the rest of the world but we are provided with that luxury! The babygirl is just doing fine, growing and growing and playing with our hands and movements! Just 8 more weeks (and 2 days) and I'm so curious! I feel great now so I am not complaining! I am enjoying it most of the time and I have been sleeping perfectly well the past 4 nights so I am happy and in a good mood, am able to do a little more than I am used to. I still hardly gained any weight which is funny 'cause my belly is big! When you see me on my backside, you would say I am pregnant! I am really happy and proud about that!
I have no pics to show you for now but I will soon I promise! CU next time!
xxx

Geen opmerkingen: