zondag, april 19, 2009

Baby update

Well this is now a bit of a babyblog as I don't do much scrapping at the moment, wel I am working on something but it's not done just yet! I have been making the birth announcements and they are almost done, but I don't want to show them yet ofcourse! So to keep the blog up to date I decided to do a babypost! This first picture was taken last wednesday in our garden, the weather was awesome and I was just relaxing while our little girl was kicking me!!

This was taken by DH this afternoon when I was just staring into our garden, so tired after working our vegpatch (can you tell?) I somehow like this pic a lot as I look dreamy and hardly noticed he was taking pics op me!
This was last wednesday as well as I couldn't help myself anymore and just HAD to wash all the babystuff! These are only clothes, the diapers and bedsheets and all were upstairs drying as I didn't have enough space! Now the last bit is drying and then it's done! It was a whole lot of work, especially the ironing-bit!
Doesn't it look cheerful to you? I love these tiny little clothes and colors! I just found out when I put everything together in right order/size that I really don't have a whole lot besides onecies so I will try and go down town this week to buy some more tiny little clothes! (Yes DH knows and approved!!! ;-))
This is a pic of all the onecies I have, that's not that much right and they are in different sizes as well so I really " need" to buy some more ;-) Last friday I had my check up again, no more every 4 weeks but every 3 weeks now, so I am counting down! Just 73 days!! Everything was ok, lucky me! Our little girl also turned the right way as she was bottom first all the time but now she's head down! Love it, thanks little sweetie for doing that! She's growing well and I hardly gained weight yet, just 2,5 kilos (or about 5 pounds that is). So I am doing great! They checked my blood too for the iron and that was perfect for a pregnant woman, my bloodpressure as well so I don't have to worry about anything so far! May 8th I need to go again and May 14th there's an information-gathering of 1,5 hours about the delivery, just to be sure and well informed. So we'll go there ofcourse.

And last but not least I found out about this great site Rainbow Babies where you can order onecies and t-shirt and pretty much everything in all the colors of the rainbow and you can also print something on it. So I had this litte one made with a crown (as she is our princess ofcourse) and the word "Miss" and her full name underneath it but I don't want to spoil that yet so here's a partial picture. I also got a free little cap with it in the same color! Love it!
Well this is it for now,


3 opmerkingen:

wij drietjes zei

Ooohw wat groeit je buik hard zeg!! wel een heel mooi buikie hoor ;) Heerlijk heh, die babywasjes! Ik heb dit weekend ook alvast veel gewassen, eigenlijk alles op de kleertjes na..zooo leuk om te zien..love it(L)
Geniet nog lekker meis, nog maar maximaal 12 weekjes dan heb jij je meisje al in je armen!

Liefs, Marije

CĂ©line zei

Wat een mooie foto van je dat je zo weg staat te dromen! En wat is je buik gegroeid!! Je kleine meid is goed haar best aan het doen.
Groetjes!!

Unknown zei

wat gaaf he, al dat kleine spul! HEt schiet al hard op voor je meis...geniet nog even!