woensdag, juli 02, 2008

I won!!!

Ok I was just starting up the computer at the beginning of my day, just had breakfast and then I got the wonderful message from Nicole from scrapaddiction, I won a contest! I won this wonderful book!




The assignment was to make a card, that was 75% orange, so I gave it a shot, I didn't even think I had orange paper but I did! It was a lot of work and I am happy with the results, this is the card I made (sorry for the bad pics)

I am really happy with it ofcourse so as you can imagine I am having a great day!!!

6 opmerkingen:

Hilde Janbroers zei

congrats!!!

Greta zei

How exciting - winning is always nice. Cute card too! I love how the stars overlap.

Staci Taylor zei

Congrats Angela! That card is sooo cool, I can see why you win! Looks like an awesome book!

Karla Smith zei

Angela, That card is Fabulous! I want to make one. Congrats on your Win. Well Deserved. Great Book.

Anoniem zei

Congratulations!

Helemaal terecht gewonnen deze prijs! Ga ervan genieten en vooral mooie dingen mee maken!

Lucy Edson zei

Congrats, Angela!! Incredible card!! Love this!