maandag, augustus 25, 2008

5 new lo's and a card to share

Hello! I am back to show some more lo's!
This lo I made for a contest on a messageboard, I kinda like it as it was my first attempt with the great build a frame stamps of Prima marketing!

This is a LO I made for a DT call I didn't make, I also made the pic in blueshades to match the paper. I love this pic although it isn't perfect.

This one I made from a sketch by Hilde for the AMM messageboard. She made a whole bunch of sketches that are actually quite good, I can work with them which I can't most of the time with other sketches, they just don't work for me!
Another sketch by Hilde, quite simple, a bit of an other style than I usually use, not that happy with it.
And this one, another sketch but this time by Becca. I really want to tell something about this one. Igor and I watch Miami Ink and this man, Ami James, is the owner/co-owner of the shop. I don't know what it is about this guy but he intrigues me a whole lot, his eyes mainly. I like "bad-a$$" boys! And I love his bold pretty shiny head too! I drew the dragon myself on a transparancy sheet.
And last but not least a card I made with left-overs.

I really found a whole yar of mojo so I will keep on going untill it's down to the bottom! Will make some more sketches and hopefully finish my mini about yazz before next week as I have a huge assignment then, a bridal photoshoot ánd make their weddingalbum!

xxx

7 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Jij bent lekker bezig geweest, dat kan ik nou nooit zeggen, zit te veel op forums en Blogs van anderen. hihi.
Ze zijn allemaal mooi Angela.

Marjolijn

wij drietjes zei

Zo jij bent op dreef!! Heerlijk :) wat heb je super mooie dingen gemaakt!! heel erg gaaf!!

Liefs, Marije

Anoniem zei

wauw Ans wat heb je mooie LO's gemaakt enne inderdaad...........
Intriguing die Ami James.
Ik val niet zo op kale mannen maar hij heeft wel iets!

Je bent in elk geval weer lekker bezig geweest met 5(!) lootjes! en je zelfgetekende draak is erg mooi!

Groetjes Nicole
www.scrapaddiction.nl
alles voor de scrapper, de kaartenmaker én voor de leukste workshops

Janine zei

Erg leuk allemaal!! Je had er zin in, zeker :P!!!

Karla Smith zei

Angela, These are Gorgeous... Wow on the Round Card with the Butterflies. Just So Beautiful.

Mariska W. zei

Very Nice !! Vindt ze leuk Angela !!

Chantal zei

je hebt weer leuke dingen gemaakt.
Heb ook pas Miami Ink ondekt en ik vind hem ook echt wat hebben.