vrijdag, september 01, 2006

My first


Wow my fist posting on this blog! Why this blog? Well I recently started scrapbooking (March 2006) and am totally addicted to it! I haven't made a lot of LO's yet but I am learning!
Information and ideas come in loads but I am loving it.
Last week I visited a scrapbookstore not far from here and I went nuts! What a choice in papers and embelishments, in 20 minutes I spent about € 70,00 ánd looked around, can you imagine! Anyway, now it's our holiday and hopefully next week the weather will be better so we can visit a zoo and some other things so we can make great pictures to scrap again!
This is an LO I made of my sweetheart and myself. I really don't like the picture of us 2 together but it's one of the few pics I got of us together!
xxx

1 opmerking:

FauveDesign zei

Super die bloem maakt hem helemaal af!!