vrijdag, februari 13, 2009

Some more stuff to share on Friday the 13th!!

Ok, this should be a day to be careful but we planned on doing a lot today!
First of all Igor is at home ALL weekend! I am soooo happy! It's a special and romantic weekend for us. First of all we're going to have our 20-week ultrasound, this is a medical one to see if everything is all right and if we are lucky we can see if it's a boy or girl!!!
This morning we picked up a big plaything for the baby which was really cheap but only today! So we got lucky, there was only 1 left! In about 30 minutes we will leave for the ultrasound and if everything is ok and I still feel ok, we'll go downtown to shop a little! I really need some shirts as my normal shirts start to be tight and too short now (or my belly big lol). And ofcourse we can start buying babyclothes now if we know the gender! Looking forward to that a whole lot too!

Tomorrow it's Valentines day and that's always romantic! I love that day! I always do something extra extra sweet, I just think it's a special day just like Christmas! I got 1 card already for Valentinesday (not from Igor but from my parents!). We will visit the scrapstore in Doorn tomorrow to buy some blue or pink paper for a minibook! (and probably some more stuff too hehehe).
Sunday is our first weddinganniversary! Special day too for us! Loving this whole weekend!!!

I scrapped some too for Royalty Scrapbooking Another spring-lo and after this I will start the minibook that Sheila also included! Much fun! I entered a photoswap on Royalty Scrapbooking too. Michelle made me this cute little lo about Yazzie.
And I made her this one, I will mail it of today so she'll have it tomorrow I hope!
Well I am off brushing my teeth, finding my purse, getting papers and then go off to see our little baby!!! Update will be there later on!!!

2 opmerkingen:

wij drietjes zei

Oooohw wat heb je weer mooie LOtjes gemaakt!! Ik krijg er helemaal een lente gevoel van :)

Veel succes, maar vooral ook veel plezier zo bij de echo!!

Liefs, X Marije

Anoniem zei

wat heb je je best gedaan zeg als Guest Designer, ik vind ze stuk voor stuk helemaal gaaf geworden!

xXx Sheila