donderdag, februari 05, 2009

Guest Designer

Hello!!
As I told you before, I was asked to be February's Guest Designer for Royalty Scrapbooking by Sheila. A big honor for me and ofcourse I am really happy with it. Last Tuesday I received a great package with fun stuff! I got the Imaginisce Twitterpated line with stamp and matching cardstock and embellies! It is a true challenge for me to make fun stuff with it, but it's such a cheerful, playful, funny and fresh line, that shouldn't be a problem! I hope I can inspire you to buy this great paper as well!

First of all I made this card. Igors nephew and his wive became parents of a little fellow named Tobias Daniƫl so this is for them! I used papers, made the flower myself, used the cute fox stamp I got as well and the ribbon, hat pin etc.

This is a lo I made about my little Yazzie, also used all materials from the lovely kit that I got from sheila, so all items are for sale at her shop! I only added a chipboard swirl from my own collection! Go check out the stuff in her store, there's more of this you know! More cute stamps and embellies!! Go see!!


2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

vind vooral je lootje erg lief Angela. Het is wel happy peppy papier...ben benieuwd naar je andere scrapsels :D Veel plezier!

wij drietjes zei

Wat heb je er weer een werk van gemaakt! Ondanks dat het helemaal geen Ans-papier is vind ik je scrapsels echt helemaal top!! Knap hoor meis!

Liefs, Marije