Good morning to all!!
Wow I have been so inspired and energetic, it is almost tiring! What happened.
Well opportunities are around the corner and both Igor and I need to work hard to
use them and take them, so we are, it is mostly on creative side and I love that! We are making sketches/designs for airbrushassignments. We need to do a kermitfrog on the hood of a car, 2 vespa scooters (and probably a third) a oxygentank for a diver, a helmet and we will be trying out making canvasses. I have some cool ideas for t-shirts too but first things first, the scooters! So not much scrapping is being done here!
I've been tagged by Fauve
I have to tell 7 random/weird things about myself and then tag 7 more people!
So here we go....
1) I love love love scented candles! I burn them a whole lot and fresh laundry and herbs are my favorite or coffee smells good to and cinnamonrolls as well hmmmm I guess a whole lot will do except for the awfully sweet (and nausiating) smell of strawberries.
2) I love aboriginal art! (I sketches a lizard kind of like that way)
3) I am a sucker for guys with long hair! (love you igor!)
4) I love tickles on my back (and massages ofcourse) it makes me feel so relaxed and yummy!
5) I am a jealous person, but in a good way! Yes that also excists! I am jealous of people who can do things that I can't and really want to!
6) I love walking on bear feet! Especially at the lawn or on moss, it's so soft and tickely!!!
7) I can't resist chunky monkey ice cream of ben and jerries (can anyone?)
Here are 7 people I tag: Hilde Lynn Nienke Kruimel Sabine Sheila Sonja